Inspired by the renowned “Broadway Bridges” program in New York City, Des Moines Performing Arts (DMPA) is dedicated to providing a similar opportunity for the students at Des Moines Public Schools called “Access Broadway.” With the generous contributions from benefactors, DMPA has partnered with DMPS to offer the memorable experience of attending a Broadway show to every student before they graduate from high school.
To make this dream a reality, we must have a minimum group of 20 students for each show.
Students will need to purchase their tickets at least 7 weeks before the scheduled performance date.
- The Wiz, Wednesday, December 13th at 7:30 PM
- Register here by December 8th at 3 PM. No exceptions can be made. Details are included in the registration.
- MJ the Musical, Wednesday, May 1st at 7:30
- Register here by April 24th at 3 PM. No exceptions can be made. Details are included in the registration.
If you have read the information in the registration link above but still have inquiries, please contact Gretchen Critelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student tickets are $10.
- There is no transportation to and from the shows but there will be a chaperone from Virtual Campus in attendance.
- Broadway shows take place at the Des Moines Civic Center at 221 Walnut Street Des Moines, IA 50309 Get Directions | P: 515-246-2300