Virtual Campus is here for you. Please don’t wait to get help.
If you are struggling with school:
- Ask questions during class. You can ask with your voice or write it in the Teams chat.
- Re-watch the lesson you are struggling with to see if you can find an answer to your question.
- Get help on Wednesdays during that class time.
- Attend small group help sessions during office hours.
- If you still cannot find your answers, PLEASE contact your teacher. Always message them through Teams. It is likely they have already tried to contact you, so please make sure you respond. They care about you and want to see you succeed! 😊
- You can also make a virtual appointment with teachers through Bookings or Canvas during their office hours. Bookings links are often found after their signature line on emails. Canvas links are found on your Canvas page.
If you need help with something at home, or are trying to find something in the community, please refer to the Counseling & Support tab.