If you have computer issues or technology problems, please follow the steps outlined on this page.
- Your teachers are here to help! Please message them via email, call (515) 242-8483 or text through Microsoft Teams for a response.
- You can also call the Student Tech Help Desk at 515-242-8221.
Come to the Virtual Campus Student Cafe:
An online school is a brand new experience for most students. We understand this, and have taken action for further assistance. Whether that be a Canvas/online issue, navigation through the virtual system, understanding directions in a specific course, or if you would like 1 on 1 help from your teacher about a certain topic or problem you just don’t understand.
- What: Virtual Campus Student Cafe is a quiet work space for students to work independently or to meet with staff by scheduling an appointment/meeting.
- When: Message teachers in Microsoft Teams to set up a virtual or in person meeting.
- Where: Central Campus, 1800 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA (515)242-8483
- Who Can Come: Students are welcome at our Virtual Campus Student Cafe.