To find the latest updates about senior year information, opportunities, and scholarships, make sure to join and follow the 23-24 Virtual Campus Seniors Team in Microsoft Teams.
January & May Graduate Requirements:
- If you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony, please contact the Virtual Campus Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15th.
- All seniors must submit the VC SENIOR RECORD SHEET and have it on file for graduation and diploma production.
- All senior financial obligations must be resolved in order to receive cap and gown for graduation at line of march practice. This includes returning all technology, athletic uniforms/equipment, library and textbooks, and individual classroom obligations. Payment can be made via your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account or in the in the VC main office. NO CHECKS OR CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MAY TBA.
- Seniors must complete the DMPS Senior Survey located the Infinite Campus Inbox before their last day of school. This must be completed for the Senior Check Out process.
Cap & Gown Information:
- Virtual Campus Commencement 2024 will be held TBA ♦ 6:30 PM ♦ Central Campus Auditorium ♦ No tickets required!
- Line of March Practice will be held on TBA beginning at 4:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. in the Central Campus auditorium. Practice includes information on seating assignments, graduation information, rehearsal, and cap and gown distribution. If you plan to participate in graduation, you must attend this practice.