BEFORE YOU REQUEST A TUTOR, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Step #1: Ask questions during class. You can ask with your voice or write it in the chat.
- Step # 2: Re-watch the lesson you are struggling with to see if you can find an answer to your question.
- Step # 3: Get help on Wednesdays during that class time.
- Step #4: Attend small group help sessions during office hours.
- Step #5: If you still cannot find your answers, PLEASE contact your teacher. Always message them through Teams. It is likely they have already tried to contact you, so please make sure you respond. They care about you and want to see you succeed! 😊
- Step #6: You can also make a virtual appointment with teachers through Bookings or Canvas during their office hours. Bookings links are often found after their signature line on emails. Canvas links are found on your Canvas page.
IF YOU STILL NEED HELP and there is an available Virtual Campus student tutor, please reach out to Gretchen Critelli at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will make the necessary arrangements for you. In order to receive assistance from Virtual Campus students, it is essential that you attend your classes regularly. Attending class is crucial for a successful tutoring experience with any tutor. If you haven’t been attending classes, we won’t be able to provide the support you need.
HERE IS A LIST OF LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS THAT OFFER FREE TUTORING SERVICES: Homework Help