Earn Your High School Diploma Online at Virtual Campus
- The DMPS Virtual Campus is an online high school– designed and taught by DMPS educators – to provide greater equity of access and opportunity for success to all students.
- Virtual Campus is committed to ensuring equitable access and outcomes for each learner. Virtual Campus empowers all learners to:
- Thrive, learn and belong in a personalized, technology-based learning environment
- Achieve through relevant, rigorous, standards-driven learning opportunities
- Take ownership in their path to college and career readiness
Wednesdays at Virtual Campus:
Please come to the building for teachers’ Wednesday Office Hours between 9 am-1 pm. Meet your classmates, put faces to names, and get the help that you need to be successful in your classes. Snacks are provided! We are excited to see you!
Would you like to consult with Virtual Campus?
Parents and students who are interested in learning more about what Virtual Campus can offer may schedule an informational meeting.
School District Representatives interested in partnering with Virtual Campus to provide online courses for their students should also reach out to schedule a meeting.
Contact Jon Mendoza, Director of DM Virtual Campus via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanksgiving Break – No school
Holiday – offices closed
School Board Meeting
Professional Development – No school
Parent Teacher Conferences