Interested in Virtual Campus?
Open Enrollment closes March 2, 2020! Click here to fill out our Virtual Campus Enrollment Interest form to Learn more or Enroll now!
Check us out and “Like” us on our FACEBOOK PAGE!
Earn Your High School Diploma 100% Online at Virtual Campus
- The DMPS Virtual Campus is an online high school– designed and taught by DMPS educators – to provide greater equity of access and opportunity for success to all students.
- Virtual Campus is committed to ensuring equitable access and outcomes for each learner. Virtual Campus empowers all learners to:
- Thrive, learn and belong in a personalized, technology-based learning environment
- Achieve through relevant, rigorous, standards-driven learning opportunities
- Take ownership in their path to college and career readiness
Wednesdays at Virtual Campus:
Please come to the building for teachers’ Wednesday Office Hours between 9 am-1 pm. Meet your classmates, put faces to names, and get the help that you need to be successful in your classes. Snacks are provided! We are excited to see you!
ACTs for 11th Grade (No school for K-10 & 12th grades)
ACT Testing for 11th Grade Students
Parent Teacher Conferences
School Board Meeting
Spring Break – No school