Do you have technology questions or issues?
If you have computer issues or technology problems, please follow the steps outlined on this page.
Do you have questions about your classes?
Your teachers are here to help! Please message them via email, call (515) 242-8483 or text through Microsoft Teams for a quick response between 8:30 am-6:30 pm
Come to Virtual Campus Office Hours:
An online school is a brand new experience for most students. We understand this, and have taken action for further assistance. Whether that be a Canvas/online issue, navigation through the virtual system, understanding directions in a specific course, or if you would like 1 on 1 help from your teacher about a certain topic or problem you just don’t understand.
- What: Virtual Campus Office Hours are a face-to-face opportunity to meet with a Virtual Campus Instructor to support your learning.
- When: Every Wednesday from 9:00 AM -1:00 PM (excluding Holidays)
- Each teacher also has one other flexible office hour day during the week. Message teachers in Microsoft Teams or view office hours in their courses.
- Where: Kurtz Opportunity Center, 1000 Porter Ave, Des Moines, IA (515)242-8483
- Who: All of your Full-time Virtual Instructors will be there to assist and support you, and answer any questions you have about Virtual Campus and your specific courses.
- Who Can Come: Students and/or Parents are welcome at our Virtual Campus Office Hours. We are here to support you all of your questions.