Technology questions or issues:
If your student has computer issues or technology problems, please follow the steps outlined on this page.
Do you have questions about classes?
Please message teachers via email, call (515) 242-8483 or text through Microsoft Teams for a quick response between 8:30 am-6:30 pm
Virtual Campus Office Hours:
An online school is a brand new experience for most students. We understand this, and have taken action for further assistance. Whether that be a Canvas/online issue, navigation through the virtual system, understanding directions in a specific course, or if you would like 1 on 1 help from your teacher about a certain topic or problem you just don’t understand.
- What: Virtual Campus Office Hours are a face-to-face opportunity to meet with a Virtual Campus Instructor to support your learning.
- When: Every Wednesday from 9:00 AM -1:00 PM (excluding Holidays)
- Each teacher also has one other flexible office hour day during the week. Message teachers in Microsoft Teams or view office hours in their courses.
- Where: Kurtz Opportunity Center, 1000 Porter Ave, Des Moines, IA (515)242-8483
- Who: All of your Full-time Virtual Instructors will be there to assist and support you, and answer any questions you have about Virtual Campus and your specific courses.
- Who Can Come: Students and/or Parents are welcome at our Virtual Campus Office Hours. We are here to support you all of your questions.