Apply For Open Enrollment into Virtual Campus NOW for 2020-21
(Application Deadline- March 2, 2020)
- Enrollment is OPEN for the 2020-21 school year into DMPS Virtual Campus Online High School! Devices are provided for ALL of our Virtual Campus Students!
- To enroll into Virtual Campus Online High School, parent/guardians must submit an Open Enrollment Application to the Des Moines Public School district and your current resident district.
Please use one of the following forms found below to OPEN ENROLL into Virtual Campus!
- The Open Enrollment form must be submitted prior to March 2nd, 2020 to enroll for the 2020-21 school year!
- For any further Open Enrollment assistance/questions, please call our Open Enrollment Offices at 515-242-7353, or visit our Welcome Center location at 1000 Porter Ave, Des Moines, IA 50315.
Need “More Information” on Virtual Campus First?
- If you are from outside of the Des Moines Public School District, and wish to learn more information about Virtual Campus, our school dynamic,and the enrollment process, please fill out the following interest form!
Within District Enrollment Information
For Within-District transfers, reach out to your current school counselor within your building to submit a form.
Contact Heather Menninga with any other questions: